Learning in classes and one-to-one
We provide various opportunities for learning in classes or with one-to-one tuition.
All classes and mentoring are provided free of charge. Come to learn and develop new skills and to make new friends.
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
All levels provided for in friendly classes where you will learn conversational English and grammar, and make new friendships with our teachers and class assistants, and with other students from a wide variety of national backgrounds:
- Mondays in term time, 10am – 12 noon
- Fridays in term time, 10am – 12 noon
- Mondays in term time, 12.45pm – 2.45pm
- Fridays in term time, 12.45pm – 2.45pm
- Week-long courses may also be run from time to time
One-to-one Tuition in IT and Numeracy
- Speak to Rosie, regarding opportunities for 1 to 1 tuition on Mondays and Fridays, between 10am and 2.45pm usually
- All Universal Credit applications need to be made online, and this is due to be rolled out in Sheffield from November 2018. Do you need IT training and support NOW? Get in touch! If you want to learn a bit about the application, watch this government video.
- Subject to funding to employ sessional mentors, we provide mentoring to our drop-in clients, especially, to overcome obstacles to achieving goals and ambitions
- Mentoring in overcoming addiction may also be available upon request; ask for Steven